View Full Version : Would M-Bay really turn Klunk into Old hob?!

turtlefanforever
12-23-2015, 07:38 AM
hearing rumors swirling around that Klunk will either be in this movie or next and M-bay wants to turn Klunk into Old hob. that wouldn't even make sense.

thoughts?

Sabacooza
12-23-2015, 08:06 AM
hearing rumors swirling around that Klunk will either be in this movie or next and M-bay wants to turn Klunk into Old hob. that wouldn't even make sense.

thoughts?Seeing as how they do things without any rhyme or reason, that would make perfect sense.:roll:

neatoman
12-23-2015, 08:17 AM
How did this rumor even come to be?

GoldMutant
12-23-2015, 08:19 AM
Do you even have a source? This is so stupid.

DarkLightDragon
12-23-2015, 08:50 AM
Do you even have a source? This is so stupid.

Not that I'm saying it's possible, but 'stupid' is unfortunately what I've come to expect from the crew that made the last movie.

Panda_Kahn_fan
12-23-2015, 09:00 AM
This idea sounds like made up B.S., and is probably untrue, but...

It does make a lot of sense, think about it. Hob does have a connection to the tmnt's origin in IDW, and look what nick did with raph's pet Spike in the Nick turtles. It wouldn't be much different a dynamic, and certainly would be tragic.

Hmmm... and what if Mikey gave Klunk the mutagen when he was getting real old, and Mikey didn't want him to die because cat's life spans are so short, and he became like IDW hob after mutating, and Mikey regretted his decision?

TigerClaw
12-23-2015, 09:14 AM
To be honest, I rather see TigerClaw in a live action TMNT then Old Hob, just saying. ;)

Candy Kappa
12-23-2015, 09:50 AM
If you got any source on that, that would be great.

Commenter 42
12-23-2015, 10:04 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2921916/wanna-be-startin-somethin-o.gif

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
12-23-2015, 10:10 AM
Please, just no Icecream Kity in the films!

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-23-2015, 10:47 AM
Sorry, people, but this is totally made-up. Don't fall for it.

Powder
12-23-2015, 11:55 AM
Yeah, no disrespect, but I find it incredibly hard to believe that this is a "rumor" beyond you starting it yourself to rustle jimmies. :tlol:

It would be cool if they included Klunk, though. Like, really cool.

Cryomancer
12-23-2015, 12:27 PM
No, because neither character is from the first cartoon.

IndigoErth
12-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Sounds like their kind of unnecessary twist, but also sounds way too complicated and sources too deep into TMNT lore for them to even come up with.

Please, just no Icecream Kity in the films!
But... a realistic cat made of realistic ice cream would be amazing. o.O And super weird.

Autbot_Benz
12-23-2015, 03:59 PM
Another stupid Trollfanforever thread

http://i63.tinypic.com/25um7ab.png

You have no source Troll there this thread is pointless.

MsMarvelDuckie
12-23-2015, 05:42 PM
You know what is weird? That I thought of doing the exact same thing a while back in one of my fics, though my idea was to make him an ally. But in the movies? No, I don't think I want to see that. It would be pointless and have nothing to do with the world they've been building.

CyberCubed
12-23-2015, 07:31 PM
Nobody making this movie has any clue who "Klunk" and "Old Hob" are. Don't be stupid.

Their knowledge of TMNT begins and ends with the first 5 episodes of the original cartoon.

TigerClaw
12-23-2015, 07:48 PM
Nobody making this movie has any clue who "Klunk" and "Old Hob" are. Don't be stupid.

Their knowledge of TMNT begins and ends with the first 5 episodes of the original cartoon.
Actually from a recent interview with Andrew Form about TMNT 2, They are pulling from all versions.
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/first-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2-trailer-145347265.html

“We’ve embraced a bit of everything. [Co-creator] Kevin Eastman is doing new comics for IDW, so we’re peeling pieces from that; definitely stuff from the original Mirage comics; the cartoon, too, with some Krang and Bebop and Rocksteady and the Technodrome coming from that. It’s been fun to wrap our arms around the entire canon. And Eastman and Laird have been cool with saying, ‘Make this your own, make it a new chapter.’”

Powder
12-23-2015, 07:50 PM
There are easter eggs from each but not so much on the lore side of things.