PDA

View Full Version : Is the new game going to be to easy?

Duke
10-19-2003, 12:51 AM
Does anyone else think the demo is way to easy? I mean yes its only the 2nd, 5th, and 6th areas but the game is extremely easy for a button masher. I remember old school button masher as being way harder than that. So i'm just hoping that the demo is like on easy setting or something. Well thats just my opinion.

As for the game itself, its freakin awesome. I absolutely love it! I can't wait for the 23rd.

jasonorme666
10-19-2003, 01:17 AM
I actully hope the game is easy, I have low tolerence when it comes to games I cannot beat.

I hope this will just be a walk through, you can just carry on going, maybe die a few times, have to restart from the beggining of that level again, maybe have some trouble with certain bosses, and then the last boss being quite hard. and thats it.

I can actully imagine TMNT on GBA being more harder

Duke
10-19-2003, 01:22 AM
I can actully imagine TMNT on GBA being more harderYeah from what i've read and actually played on the demo i agree and i really don't want that to be the case.

cqb101
10-19-2003, 07:45 AM
I hope it's hard, but not too hard.....Like SSB:M hard would be nice.......

damnhooligan
10-19-2003, 07:52 AM
My eye-hand coordination sucks nowadays, so I'm seriously hoping it's not so hard it discourages me from playing further, but hard enough to keep me challenged.

A hard thing to balance.

jasonorme666
10-19-2003, 09:09 AM
I hope it's hard, but not too hard.....Like SSB:M hard would be nice.......

SSB Melee, was hard, not neccersaraly the gameplay but gettin all the trophies was very hard, im still trying to get the last 3

One of them you have to complete the game on very hard
Another you have to complete the game on normal without losing a life.

carnt remember the other

Stone Ill
10-19-2003, 09:57 AM
My eye-hand coordination sucks nowadays, so I'm seriously hoping it's not so hard it discourages me from playing further, but hard enough to keep me challenged.

A hard thing to balance.

Yeah I know what you mean.

I rented Jak II and it's almost impossible to beat.

I think that TMNT won't be that hard, but I hope it's not too hard still.

Buu Shin
10-19-2003, 10:42 AM
Hopefully it will have different, selectable levels of difficulty. You know: 'Easy' - 'Medium' - 'Hard', and so on. That way, it can adjust to nearly every/any type of gamer.

I also hope that there will be checkpoints along the way in each level, should they be to any great length. I'd be rather annoyed if they end up pulling a Shinobi.

OA
10-19-2003, 10:57 AM
Generaly beat em ups have a tendacy to not be extremely difficult so I don't think it will be too bad. I would like to see different mode setting like was mentioned earlier. Man, I can't wait to finally see the turltes on these new consoles!!! Still love my NES games though... :P

jasonorme666
10-19-2003, 01:11 PM
Hopefully it will have different, selectable levels of difficulty. You know: 'Easy' - 'Medium' - 'Hard', and so on. That way, it can adjust to nearly every/any type of gamer.

I also hope that there will be checkpoints along the way in each level, should they be to any great length. I'd be rather annoyed if they end up pulling a Shinobi.

I have a feeling it will be like this

You have a certain amount of lives, if you lose all your lives part way through a level you will have to continue and restart the whole level.
But losing a life, you player will just re-appear (possibly flashing)

Ninja Tiptup
10-19-2003, 03:24 PM
I'm thinking it will get harder over time and likely some areas will get incredibly hard, but nothing would be up to par of that of the first NES game (still can't beat it after all these years).

I for one found Nano to be a PAIN on the demo and likely he's not the hardest boss. It will probably be hard for newbies but not as hard once you know how to use the combo's of each turtle effectively. On the bright side, unlike TMNT II and III on the NES, you can keep attacking for a long time which makes it easier not to get hit. Getting knocked over just about every time you get hit is going to get tedious though.

Karpo_007
10-19-2003, 03:32 PM
The game is like the Arcade games, but in 3d. Standard enemies, atleast PD's and mousers are very easy to beat, but bosses do cause trouble. Nano was pretty hard, and Giant mouser wan't too easy either. I belive that when the plot goes on, and you start to fight the Foot, the game will get harder too.

RskimB
10-19-2003, 03:44 PM
I hope its hard as CRAP!

Trunks
10-19-2003, 03:55 PM
me to I love hard games espically the ones that take half a year to beat so at least you get your money's worth instead of those lame game's that you can be in a day and a half.

OA
10-19-2003, 04:12 PM
Come to think of it, I don't think i ever beat the NES version either... :goofygri:

Cascadia
10-20-2003, 11:15 AM
according to Konami, the game has 4 levels of skill

JameO
10-20-2003, 12:09 PM
according to Konami, the game has 4 levels of skill

Cool. Yeah it might be easy but then you can do some wicked stuff and kick butt. And when you see TMNT in action dont they just whoop purple dragon butt? I think so. But I think they put the demo on a lower level so you can see the game and how you play and see the basics. They want you to buy the game not to say its too hard and get angry at the game. 8)

PanMan
10-20-2003, 08:38 PM
Come to think of it, I don't think i ever beat the NES version either... :goofygri:

HAHA! :D

i beat it one time without using don at all 8)

Kid Icarus
10-21-2003, 08:22 PM
According to IGN.com's new review article on it, the levels are easy, the enimies are easy, and the bosses are easy. they say the only time it gets hard is when you're completely surrounded by enimies and can't get away... and you can't block.

*shrug*

Savanti Romero
10-24-2003, 09:59 AM
I got the game and the nano monater on level 3(big guy) is tough! :D