PDA

View Full Version : If you opened a business, what kind of business would it be?

TurtleWA
07-25-2017, 07:59 PM
I think a food truck would be great. Or maybe some kind of museum.

If you opened a business, what kind of business would it be?

FredWolfLeonardo
07-25-2017, 08:04 PM
I'd love to start a new franchise that would have comic books, tv shows, movies etc.

TurtleWA
07-25-2017, 08:08 PM
I'd love to start a new franchise that would have comic books, tv shows, movies etc.

Like ToysRUs but for comics and movies?

FredWolfLeonardo
07-25-2017, 08:12 PM
Like ToysRUs but for comics and movies?

I mean as in something like tmnt, pokemon etc.

TurtleWA
07-25-2017, 08:24 PM
I mean as in something like tmnt, pokemon etc.

Oh ok, I'd be a customer. :tsmile:

Powder
07-25-2017, 10:43 PM
A pizzeria, probably.

Wildcat
07-25-2017, 10:49 PM
A theme park with Disney quality attractions but bigger and more elaborate. Like longer more in depth experiences. Not just rides but almost mini worlds you can walk through.

Prowler
07-25-2017, 10:54 PM
A hotel or some sort of tourist attraction.

TurtleWA
07-25-2017, 10:59 PM
A pizzeria, probably.

Would you specialize in New York thin crust or Chicago style deep dish? I appreciate both types but I know places usually pick one or the other to serve. Lately I've been loving this new place in town that has a thicker type crust with bbq chicken.

Side note: could be an interesting poll for the drome on NY vs Chicago pizza.

Powder
07-26-2017, 01:31 AM
NY style all day. Born & raised there, so that is the gospel I spread. :tlol:

Candy Kappa
07-26-2017, 01:41 AM
A comic book coffee shop.

snake
07-26-2017, 02:05 AM
Toy company like NECA.

Katie
07-26-2017, 06:07 AM
An aquarium and pond store. Turn my hobby into money if I could.

IndigoErth
07-26-2017, 09:34 AM
If I had my choice and I was better at it, I'd prefer to be self employed and working in 3D models and animation.

Alternately, I once worked for a short time for a couple who'd opened a little franchised embroidery shop. (And had a really cool t-shirt/fabric printer as well.) They didn't make it long unfortunately, but it was prob the funnest job I've had. I wouldn't mind doing it again, were I capable of and up for running a business. (And if it would make it.)

An aquarium and pond store. Turn my hobby into money if I could.
Wound definitely visit if I lived near enough. :D

MsMarvelDuckie
07-26-2017, 10:17 AM
A comic/game store and pizzaria combo. I've discussed this a few time with Mr Duckie, and we want to call it "Pizza Pair-o -Dice". Basically a place to buy comics and gaming merch, host games and comic events, and serves a gamer's favorite go-to food.

IndigoErth
07-26-2017, 11:46 AM
and we want to call it "Pizza Pair-o -Dice".
Heh, that's cute! :tgrin: And great idea!

Games and pizza... Inspired me now to want to take the Chuck E. Cheese (meh, screw Chuck E.) ShowBiz Pizza concept, turn it comic/hero themed, have costumed characters accordingly (hourly), and arcade winner tickets that can be traded in for collectable mini comics specially produced for the place and other comic/hero inspired merchandise both big and small. :D

DestronMirage22
07-26-2017, 10:24 PM
A comic book coffee shop.

I had a similar idea. I guess great minds think alike.

My perfect store would be this big building that would specialize in selling comic books and manga/anime and various merchandise pertaining to those things. Oh, and action figures and collectibles as well!

It would be a haven for nerds and otakus of all kinds. A place where they could meet to have a good time and discuss the things they love. A place where even anti-social people could go to make themselves happy and feel good about themselves.

It'd need a built in restaurant or a coffee shop like Candy Kappa mentioned. I like the idea of it being part maid-cafe. Yeah, that would be great!

It'd be like a Barnes and Noble, but 10x better!!

Andrew NDB
07-27-2017, 12:01 AM
Weeding business. On a global scale.

Ninjinister
07-27-2017, 01:17 AM
Cannibal Kitchen. Like Caveman Kitchen (http://www.cavemankitchen.com/), but for people.

sdp
07-27-2017, 07:27 AM
As a kid the first business I wanted to open was a book store that only sold Goosebumps books. The entrance was going to have slime that "opened up" to let people. Each shelf would only have a copy of each book, so a shelf for every single book and I guess a new shelf would be put on the store anytime a new book was released? Needless to say my business ideas have improved since then.

TurtleWA
07-27-2017, 08:26 AM
Weeding business. On a global scale.
"Weeding." As in landscaping or is it move a Silk Road venture? :tshifty:
Cannibal Kitchen. Like Caveman Kitchen (http://www.cavemankitchen.com/), but for people.
I going to need to pass on any future dinner invitations I get from you. :tcouch:
As a kid the first business I wanted to open was a book store that only sold Goosebumps books. The entrance was going to have slime that "opened up" to let people. Each shelf would only have a copy of each book, so a shelf for every single book and I guess a new shelf would be put on the store anytime a new book was released? Needless to say my business ideas have improved since then.
Hey that actually sounds kind of cool. :P