The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TMNT Comic Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   IDW Collections (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59302)

Duke 12-18-2017 10:41 PM

IDW Collections

Are there any IDW Turtle comics / stories that aren't being included in the IDW collection? Will the TMNT universe comics be included in the chronological ordered editions? I read the list of included comics and didn't notice anything from TMNT universe but wasn't sure if they just hadn't reached that point in time yet or if those have to picked up elsewhere. What about all the crossovers? Have any been excluded or is it already determined / confirmed that some will be excluded in the future?

Sorry, I haven't read much of the IDW comics and would like to start but I'm wondering if just getting the Collections will cover everything. Any help is appreciated.

CyberCubed 12-18-2017 10:52 PM

They collect everything but the Batman crossovers since those aren't canon and have their own seperate collections, and some minor issues like Infestation that are basically filler.

funatic 12-18-2017 11:16 PM

I believe the X-Files crossover and Deviations are also left out. The Ghostbusters crossover is IN as it directly ties into the ongoing. The IDW Collections havn't reached the Universe stories yet but I assume it's pretty safe to say those will be included as well.

DrSpengler 12-19-2017 06:51 AM

They also excluded the Infestation 2 miniseries. But since its events have never been mentioned anywhere else in the series, you wouldn't even know you missed it if nobody told you (still a good story, though).

DevilSpooky 12-19-2017 04:06 PM

A Short resume:

Things that WON'T be collected:
- Infestation 2
- X-Files Crossover
- Batman Crossover I and II
- Deviations

Things that we don't know for sure if they're going to be collected:
- Usagi Crossover

Everything else is supposed to be included when the time comes.

Duke 12-19-2017 06:55 PM

Thank you all!

Duke 03-22-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilSpooky (Post 1735616)
A Short resume:

Things that WON'T be collected:
- Infestation 2
- X-Files Crossover
- Batman Crossover I and II
- Deviations

Were Deviations and the X-Files Crossover just single issues each?

DrSpengler 03-22-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke (Post 1752894)

Yeah. Neither are canon, either, but more along the lines of curiosities.

DevilSpooky 03-23-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke (Post 1752894)

The X-Files Crossover is more of a X-files comic anyway, it has 4 issues I believe, one centered around each universe, same with Infestation.

Deviations is just a what-if, just a offshot of the canon volumes.