View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 12:08 PM   #8165
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
I don't know if this is a gear grinder, or a happy grinder.

It's not been around a year + since I got banned from my only forum. I've been keeping tabs on it every month or so.

I find it amusing that it took the last jedi to finally get some hard cases to come over to my way of thinking about these modern movies, when some would have thought me troll before. seems like 98% of that forum feels the way I do about that movie, even some folks I would thought would never feel that way. which is surprising, seem to finally be seeing the light and are turning the tide against movie stupidity.

but all in all, I don't really miss it the way I did when I first got canned. things there develop into an argument as fast as things here do. only with ten times the faster pace. one place like that is bad enough to keep up with .
People are curious sure, and will check the state of things they'd rather not be involved with, but its always better to just be happy regardless of what goes off online. Its a lesson many of us forget, ever since the Internet has dominated so much of our lives.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote