View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:02 PM   #35
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
After waking and going back to sleep the next dream was more weird, 80's Shredder hanging upside down and a creature sucking on his head... okay, why on earth I would dream that I have no idea
Reminds me of that episode where 80s Shredder has a bucket stuck on his head and you can hear his muffled ranting, followed by Bebop saying "Trust me, you don't wanna know what he's saying."

Anyways, I have a really overactive imagination and tend to dream about alot of things I consciously think about while awake. I've had dreams where I'm browsing imaginary threads on the technodrome forums, followed by me waking up and getting confused once I can't find the imagined posts/threads on my phone.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote