View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 09:30 AM   #2
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

One thing that has always bothered me about tmnt in general is how Shredder and the Foot Clan still used traditional Ninja weapons in a city where the Police Officers and such have guns.

For the turtles I can understand since they were raised in a sewer, where Splinter didn't have access to the latest technology, but Shredder clearly has power within the city and control over gangs and such, so I expected him to be more than in a state where the cops could bust him in a moment's notice if they ever suspected something about that big building in New York City.

Not something that I had a problem with in the Original Cartoon, since laser guns were the norm and Bebop/Rocksteady were well armed enough to easily outmatch the police while the technodrome could destroy the entire U.S army by itself.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote