View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 01:32 AM   #9
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Hm, maybe if these are pre-set pizzas. Are you talking, even if you place an order for a pizza with custom toppings and all? Like, "I want an extra large pizza with thick crust and Canadian bacon, artichoke, chicken, tomatoes, and bacon," and within 10 minutes it's at your door? There's no way.
Ohhhh, so you're talking about pizzas delivered home? I thought you were referring to in-store purchases. Home deliveries definetly take longer, about 30 minutes where I live.

As for custom pizzas, I've never ordered any of those.

The most I've done is ordered a Pre-Set Pizza with some custom changes to the ingredients but it also takes about 10 minutes on average when ordered in-store.

I guess I'm gonna order a custom via home delivery someday just to see how long it takes.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote