View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 08:23 PM   #35
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The only thing that bothers me is the cot out climaxes from 3 different season 3 episodes. There was the antique collector alien ship coming out of nowhere to solve the plot and not making much sense in Ninja Sword to Nowhere. Then there was the Cur-Lee Maneuver which was a three stooge prank that stuns an opponent not a move exclusive to a clan leader in Blast From The Past. Finally, there was the magical moth balls from Michelangelo's Birthday. All three let me down with cop out climaxes.
Funnily enough, those are some of my favourite climaxes in the whole series. Felt very self aware as if the characters were winking to the audience.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote