The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 04-29-2019, 07:23 AM   #4141
sdp
Megan Fox = April

It's people overreacting.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 07:43 AM   #4142
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Oh, absolutely. Were it not for this thread, I'd have no idea it was going on.

That might be what saves him in the long run. Were this a more prominent celebrity, their career would have been torn to shreds at the hands of the Knights Twitlar, Guardians of This Week's Popular Cause.

Blake's biggest mistake was the double down, and not immediately getting the hell out of that situation ASAP.
Old 04-30-2019, 01:02 AM   #4143
ZariusTwo
Overlord

It appears there's some activity going on at Bat In The Sun again. JDF, Ciara, Jenna Frank, and two other familiar faces....Johnny Young Bosch and Jason Faunt

https://m.facebook.com/jasondfrank/p...composer=false
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:05 AM   #4144
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Jenna Frank? Is that JDF's daughter? What does she have to do with PRs?
Old 04-30-2019, 08:24 AM   #4145
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Jenna Frank? Is that JDF's daughter? What does she have to do with PRs?
JDF's been teasing something with her as a new Green Ranger. There was a thread on Rangerboard regarding it, but it was locked down because the community there all despise JDF.
Old 04-30-2019, 09:07 AM   #4146
Allio
Foot Elite

Considering how many fans seem to suck his *ick, it isn’t surprising there is one group.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:27 PM   #4147
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I got a lot of hate on Rangerboard back in the early youtube era when JDF started attacking ASJ and I kept saying he was a jerk but it was only a few of us calling him out, back then you couldn't say anything bad about JDF. It took a few years for the fandom to realize that JDF is a jerk. And even though he is, I still love him and like seeing him come back.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:55 AM   #4148
ZariusTwo
Overlord

PR's legendary composer Ron Wasserman put together an alternative custom score for the Battle For The Grid trailer

Old 05-03-2019, 12:13 AM   #4149
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Austin St. John to reprise his role as Jason in Beast Morphers

http://www.thathashtagshow.com/2019/...east-morphers/
Old 05-03-2019, 05:25 AM   #4150
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

That is nice.

I was thinking through all the different time travel concepts and one even more head scratching than End Game was how it worked in Power Rangers, yes historically inaccurate with Red Coats in California, but what did Master Vile do exactly? Lord Zedd reversed the course of the Earth to a decade prior? Vile did the same? Or did suck the life out of living beings reverting them to childhood because Leuitent Stone, a 35ish year old man was reverted to a similar age, right? I was wondering the people behind the show ever explained the age reverse logic.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:06 PM   #4151
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
That is nice.

I was thinking through all the different time travel concepts and one even more head scratching than End Game was how it worked in Power Rangers, yes historically inaccurate with Red Coats in California, but what did Master Vile do exactly? Lord Zedd reversed the course of the Earth to a decade prior? Vile did the same? Or did suck the life out of living beings reverting them to childhood because Leuitent Stone, a 35ish year old man was reverted to a similar age, right? I was wondering the people behind the show ever explained the age reverse logic.
I think Master Vile's Orb of Doom did the exact same thing Zedd's time reversal spell did. I always thought the effect was slightly different because each spell had a different source. Then again, the rangers also had different kinds of Power Coins than they did in season 2. Billy also thought it was the ninja Power Coins that allowed the other five to remember how things were in the present even if neither of them lived in Angel Grove in the time to where Master Vile's Orb of Doom caused time to regress.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:53 AM   #4152
Stephen
Hench Mutant

Quote:
That is nice.

And even then, It's surprising that any of that it even worked at all. Considering that Vile was relying on Rito - who seemed to be an idiot, to be able to place the Orb of Doom in a very specific position for the time reversal to work.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:19 AM   #4153
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
And even then, It's surprising that any of that it even worked at all. Considering that Vile was relying on Rito - who seemed to be an idiot, to be able to place the Orb of Doom in a very specific position for the time reversal to work.
True and he somehow lost the Zeo Crystal when he blew up the original Commander Center? So deadly yet so incompetent. Perhaps it is simply the footage from the Japanese counterpart where they were father and son? Or was Rito killed before Vile's counterpart showed up. I don't remember what Linkara said. What stood out to me was Lieutenant Stone reverting to the same age as the Rangers, who went from 17 to 9? Something like that. It almost works better as something that sucks the life out of people causing them to de-age opposed to reversing course of planet about ten years prior.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:35 AM   #4154
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Austin St. John to reprise his role as Jason in Beast Morphers

http://www.thathashtagshow.com/2019/...east-morphers/

I seriously hope this is true, the hashtag show has been wrong before, it's so overdue by now since he's been back into PRs mode for a few years now. No one wants to see Rocky as MMPR Red, no one. Never again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
PR's legendary composer Ron Wasserman put together an alternative custom score for the Battle For The Grid trailer

Wasserman clearly would love to continue to work with PRs, I wonder if the Hasbro era might give him the chance again, everyone in the fandom loves him.

It was too bad he and Disney had problems but I never understood why Neo Saban did not use him and instead just recycled bad versions of his original song for the first four years or more of the show.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:22 PM   #4155
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Well he did destroy the Thunderzords. I was still mad that he was able to place the Orb of Doom at the right spot. I still wasn't expecting that, and I was thinking that he'll screw it up for sure. Way to screw up Kat's first birthday in America.

Quote:
True and he somehow lost the Zeo Crystal when he blew up the original Commander Center? So deadly yet so incompetent. Perhaps it is simply the footage from the Japanese counterpart where they were father and son? Or was Rito killed before Vile's counterpart showed up. I don't remember what Linkara said. What stood out to me was Lieutenant Stone reverting to the same age as the Rangers, who went from 17 to 9? Something like that. It almost works better as something that sucks the life out of people causing them to de-age opposed to reversing course of planet about ten years prior.
I'm still not sure how Rito could drop the Zeo Crystal when it was in his hands when he teleported out with it. He and Goldar would have teleported from the Command Center to Zedd's place with the Zeo Crystal in hand, and instead they end up in a neighborhood. I had this thought that perhaps the fact that they were on Earth when it was being brought back to the proper present might have screwed them up somehow. Anyway, I figured that the Zeo Crystal would somehow be the thing that somehow sets things right after the rangers reverted to kids.

As for the Japanese counterpart, Kakuranger, yes Gashadokuro (Rito Revolto) did die before Daimaou (Master Vile) took over.

I think the rangers were supposed to be 10 in the Alien Rangers saga.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:56 PM   #4156
ZariusTwo
Overlord

An update on Robert Axelrod's health, and it's not good (contains unsettling imagery)

https://www.gofundme.com/robert-axel...7a1b9b83444d7f
Old 05-08-2019, 04:12 PM   #4157
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

He was on the convention scene just over a year ago. What is his medical condition exactly and is there any hope of improvement?
Old 05-08-2019, 04:16 PM   #4158
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
Well he did destroy the Thunderzords. I was still mad that he was able to place the Orb of Doom at the right spot. I still wasn't expecting that, and I was thinking that he'll screw it up for sure. Way to screw up Kat's first birthday in America.

I'm still not sure how Rito could drop the Zeo Crystal when it was in his hands when he teleported out with it. He and Goldar would have teleported from the Command Center to Zedd's place with the Zeo Crystal in hand, and instead they end up in a neighborhood. I had this thought that perhaps the fact that they were on Earth when it was being brought back to the proper present might have screwed them up somehow. Anyway, I figured that the Zeo Crystal would somehow be the thing that somehow sets things right after the rangers reverted to kids.

As for the Japanese counterpart, Kakuranger, yes Gashadokuro (Rito Revolto) did die before Daimaou (Master Vile) took over.

I think the rangers were supposed to be 10 in the Alien Rangers saga.
Best guess as far as thezeo crystal is concerned, "screw it, its a kids show and we are working with foreign footage to make it work". I still think zapping the life force of living beings reverting them to childhood makes the most sense in the given situation, but the above quote may as well apply to that as well.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:21 PM   #4159
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Read my first Boom PRs comic, it was the Shattered Grid FCBD issue, man it reeks of "mature" fanfic. I still think Lord Drakkon is cool and want him to show up in the show one day but don't get the praise of those comics.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:55 AM   #4160
Storm Eagle
Saved by

A steelbook release of MMPR season 3 will be released on August 13, and will include the Alien Rangers disc.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=7126

Tags
power rangers