The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 02-14-2018, 02:33 PM   #41
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulisa View Post
Honestly, I could see a fight with the Z fighters from DBZ just ending with them realizing they don’t have to fight each other. Leo would love finding people interested in the art of fighting even if it isn’t ninjitsu, Donatello and Bulma would probably cure cancer and Michelangelo would probably be all “All the meditation stuff can let you FLY?! Dude, teach me!”

As for actual fights, them versus the Gargoyles could be interesting but I kind of see that going the same way as the Z fighters—realizing they’re on the same side.

Azula could be interesting actually as I don’t think bending ability necessarily means she would automatically win. It would make it a hard match up though unless they caught her during an eclipse.
No a fight with the DBZ cast would end up ending with Goku(or literally anyone else) powering their ki and the turtles crap themselves.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:40 PM   #42
Ulisa
Foot Soldier

Meh, possibly. I think it’s more likely, since these character talk a lot during fights, that they come to the conclusion they aren’t enemies. That being said though, Goku would be likely to say something along the lines of “You guys fight? How strong are you?!” At which point, yes, I can see your scenario playing out.
Ulisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:13 PM   #43
pferreira
Foot Elite

Darth Vader...oh hang on..no that's not right...
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:33 PM   #44
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulisa View Post
As for actual fights, them versus the Gargoyles could be interesting but I kind of see that going the same way as the Z fighters—realizing they’re on the same side.
A Gargoyles-TMNT crossover would be the absolute best. I would prefer that over yet another Batman crossover.

Maybe with Demona teaming up with Krang (or Ch'rell depending on when the story takes place), since she'd feel a kinship with him in their unique situations. But of course that would go badly really fast once she realizes the power of the Technodrome.

But really, a Xanatos-Stockman teamup would probably top that by a narrow margin.

Last edited by Utrommaniac; 02-15-2018 at 03:47 PM.
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:47 PM   #45
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I could see the turtles possibly defeating the Mane Six from My Little Pony, but with high difficulty, planning and some luck since the characters from FiM have either superhuman strength, speed or magic that can warp reality. In the case of Pinkie Pie, she is pretty much immortal due to her rules of funny so I'd count her out entirely. The turtles would have to use their skills of ninjitsu and Donatello would arguably be the most valuable member of team due to his technological knowledge and inventions that could counteract Twilight/Raritys magic and Applejack/RainbowDashs brute strength.

Kung Fu Panda, I could see the turtles giving some trouble to their characters but I think the KFP characters would ultimately win due to the unbelievable strength advantage and the haxy Kung Fu techniques like the Wuxi Finger Hold. I do think Splinter could beat Shifu in a straight fight though.

Street Sharks? Now I think thats a difficult one.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:50 PM   #46
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihe View Post
Always wanted to see them fight the Thundercats.

Also, I think they could stand their ground against SF characters.

In a way, they already covered Power Rangers so... Yeah.
And Power Raiders in the TMNT Adventures comics:

http://miragelicensing.com/comics/ar...year/01/01.htm
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:53 PM   #47
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Oh I just realize a great match up, TMNT vs Batman's wards
Leo-Damian Wayne
Raph-Jason Todd/Red Hood
Donnie-Tim Drake/Red Robin \
Mikey- Dick Grayson/Night wing
Old 02-15-2018, 10:52 PM   #48
Ulisa
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Maybe with Demona teaming up with Krang (or Ch'rell depending on when the story takes place), since she'd feel a kinship with him in their unique situations. But of course that would go badly really fast once she realizes the power of the Technodrome.
Demona in general would make for an awesome enemy in that she’s strong, knows magic, is incredibly manipulative and truthfully, more than just a little insane. Weisman even stated that she’s a touch suicidal and is so deeply trenched in denial that logic isn’t going to work on her. Plus there’s the whole “can’t be killed thing” and turning human during the day... Ch’rell can be just as bad and I could see them teaming up together with each one being completely ready to betray the other at first opportunity but being pretty equally matched. Those two together would just be a fun adversary to see the turtles take on!
Ulisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 11:10 PM   #49
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

And it really depends on which version of Ch'rell we're talking.

2003 Ch'rell would probably keep her well enough at arm's length. Though, Demona might prefer that and might even think he's human for a long while until her most recent "Kill All Humans" plot goes wrong with him.

But IDW Ch'rell might get along with her pretty well, as they'd have more in common. Unhinged, second in command to someone they had deep attachments to, having that someone be dead/dead to them "BeCAusE OF THat HUmaN", having violent histories...

Last edited by Utrommaniac; 02-15-2018 at 11:26 PM.
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:52 AM   #50
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I'd love to see the Ninja Turtles fight some Star Trek races, like Klingons or Jem'Hadar... or Borg...
Crossover during the Nickelodeon season 4 spaceflight adventures?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 07:32 PM   #51
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Anyone the writers wanted them to.
This...

Always found these questions kind of pointless. We're not talking about real life boxers or MMA fighters, but fictional characters. If I was a comic book writer I could very well write a comic where the Turtles beat someone like Batman or Superman.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote