The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 03-06-2017, 05:43 PM   #14921
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
IMPACT spoilers

Spoiler:
Alberto El Patron is part of the roster and won the world title in controversial fashion. Karen Jarret is an on-air character again, and Josh Matthews praised NXT on the show for heel heat.
Wait, so Karen Jarrett isn't working with Jeff on Global Force? She was heading the Women'd Division there.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 05:18 PM   #14922
The Deadman
Foot Elite

WWE Edits Out Anti-Roman Reigns Chants From RAW

They're really gonna hate the reaction at Mania then if they have Reigns beat Undertaker.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:31 AM   #14923
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Yep, they will definitely hate that.

Really like the idea of a triple threat match for the Women's Championship.

Not a fan of the rehash of Lesnar vs. Goldberg though. They should have kept the belt on Owens.

Old 03-08-2017, 05:03 PM   #14924
AT-Man
I SEEN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Not a fan of the rehash of Lesnar vs. Goldberg though. They should have kept the belt on Owens.
Yeah. I hope it's Goldberg's last match at Mania, and I don't care who wins. If it's Goldberg, he's just gonna vacate the belt and go out on top. If it's Lesnar, they'll have Roman beat him at SummerSlam. Just painful.

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:07 PM   #14925
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

With Roman Reigns and The Undertaker facing each other I only have the one match. Undertaker has to win. Its an honor to lose to Taker at Wrestlemania. What is going to be done with Strowman since Undertaker didn't interfere with Roman's match with Braun?
Old 03-09-2017, 09:39 PM   #14926
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
With Roman Reigns and The Undertaker facing each other I only have the one match. Undertaker has to win. Its an honor to lose to Taker at Wrestlemania. What is going to be done with Strowman since Undertaker didn't interfere with Roman's match with Braun?
I agree man, just can't see Taker losing again. However WWE logic lately

Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 05:45 AM   #14927
jbeeman85
Foot Soldier

It's going to be great when during the Smackdown Women's Championship that Eva Marie wins the belt either by stealing a pin without having made a single move. Or, if it's a Battle Royal, she tosses the final woman out of the ring while that person is celebrating their supposed victory.

The heat that will reign down from the super smarky smarks that invade Wrestlemania will be GLORIOUS!!!!
jbeeman85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:22 AM   #14928
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Why would they put the belt on Eva Marie when she's barely there anyway? Makes no sense, but if they did this, it would be the stupidest move ever.

And I agree that I don't want Taker to lose to Reigns.

Old 03-10-2017, 08:09 AM   #14929
jbeeman85
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Why would they put the belt on Eva Marie when she's barely there anyway? Makes no sense, but if they did this, it would be the stupidest move ever.
She's been gone working on a movie and other modeling stuff. If they put belt on her, it could be the start of her actually showing up. My thought of putting it on her is that they want her to have heat (which is why she would fake injuries or be "stuck in traffic" prior to her disappearing) and the Wrestlemania crowd, and the next two nights after, tend to be loaded with the extremely vocal smarky crowds that rip on Eva Marie online. If she won at Mania (especially after not being on show for months), the response would be pure venom.

Then of course they will be blowing up the forums stating how they are only trying to make her heel due to the crowd reaction and it is completely not what they wanted to begin with (they did the same crap with Daniel Bryan being "hated" backstage and will do the same whenever Roman fully turns heel).
Old 03-10-2017, 09:18 AM   #14930
ZariusTwo
Overlord

I would'nt mind 'Taker losing to Reigns even if I dislike how Reigns is booked, it enables Vince to promote a big money match between Brock and Reigns at Summerslam when Lesnar defeats Goldberg. The only two men to ever beat the Deadman at 'Mania clashing for the title, and this time there will be a decisive winner compared to their last encounter, which was interupted by a Rollins cash-in.

WWE logic here is actually pretty logical in this case.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 03:26 PM   #14931
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeeman85 View Post
She's been gone working on a movie and other modeling stuff. If they put belt on her, it could be the start of her actually showing up. My thought of putting it on her is that they want her to have heat (which is why she would fake injuries or be "stuck in traffic" prior to her disappearing) and the Wrestlemania crowd, and the next two nights after, tend to be loaded with the extremely vocal smarky crowds that rip on Eva Marie online. If she won at Mania (especially after not being on show for months), the response would be pure venom.

Then of course they will be blowing up the forums stating how they are only trying to make her heel due to the crowd reaction and it is completely not what they wanted to begin with (they did the same crap with Daniel Bryan being "hated" backstage and will do the same whenever Roman fully turns heel).
Yeah are you aware of WHY people rip on Eva Marie?

Old 03-10-2017, 03:45 PM   #14932
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
I would'nt mind 'Taker losing to Reigns even if I dislike how Reigns is booked, it enables Vince to promote a big money match between Brock and Reigns at Summerslam when Lesnar defeats Goldberg. The only two men to ever beat the Deadman at 'Mania clashing for the title, and this time there will be a decisive winner compared to their last encounter, which was interupted by a Rollins cash-in.

WWE logic here is actually pretty logical in this case.
You know, that would be pretty cool even though I despise Lesnar and always will. But that could turn out to be a good match.

Old 03-10-2017, 05:49 PM   #14933
jbeeman85
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
Yeah are you aware of WHY people rip on Eva Marie?
She's a fitness model that hasn't spent her whole life dreaming of being a wrestler and wrestling at every little hick town's fairgrounds.

Or maybe she makes it obvious that she is madly in love with her husband and therefore absolutely unobtainable.

Don't tell me because she "can't wrestle". Some of the most popular women all time in WWF/E and WCW weren't skilled mat technicians (Sunny, Sable, Ms. Elizabeth, Ms. Kitty, Stacy Kiebler). She botches at about the same rate as somehow fan favorite Naomi which she gets a break from somehow. Eva Marie's allure is about the over the top character plus the obvious visual appeal.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:38 AM   #14934
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Apparently you didnt watch her recent work in NXT where it was torn apart because of her inability to learn how to wrestle. Sunny wasnt a wrestler, neither was Miss Elizabeth or Stacy Keibler for that matter...they were all valets and using them as an example of why Eva Marie cant wrestle for sh*t is moot. Sable and Miss Kitty? Didnt wrestle for very long. Point is, Eva Marie has been, for the lack of a better term, wrestling since Total Divas started and she still cant get it right...regardless if it's Sara Del Ray training her or Brian Kendrick.

But I get it that you have a hardon for the woman so go nuts.

ROH 15th Anniversary PPV Results
Spoiler:

– Jay White defeated Kenny King @ 10:00 via pin [***]
– ROH TV Title #1 Contender’s Match: Kazarian defeated Hangman Page, Chris Sabin, Punisher Martinez, Cheeseburger and Silas Young @ 10:20 via pin [***¾]
– Top Contender’s Match: Jay Lethal defeated Bobby Fish @ 15:30 via pin [****¼]
– ROH Six-Man Title Match: Champions The Kingdom defeated Dalton Castle & The Boys @ 8:10 via pin [**½]
– ROH TV Title Match: Champion Marty Scurll defeated Lio Rush @ 18:45 via submission [****]
– The Briscoes & Bully Ray defeated Davey Boy Smith Jr & War Machine @ 12:04 via pin [***½]
– ROH Tag Team Title Street Fight: Champions The Broken Hardys defeated The Young Bucks and Roppongi Vice @ 17:15 via pin [****½]
– ROH Title Match: Christopher Daniels defeated Champion Adam Cole @ 21:55 via pin [***¾]

Old 03-11-2017, 06:51 AM   #14935
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Yep, Eva can't get it right no matter what so that's why people hate her. And to have someone who hasn't wrestled in months suddenly show up and capture the Women's Championship is the stupidest thing ever. Plus, she's just so full of herself and has an attitude that many can't stand. It has nothing to do with how she loves her husband or anything like that.

Old 03-11-2017, 08:21 AM   #14936
jbeeman85
Foot Soldier

I'm not going to argue with you guys. The WWE knows a majority of people agree with you. I will just find it funny if the WWE trolls the audience and put their most hated woman in a title spot. How seriously worked up some people get over a scripted television show is funny to me. And the amount of heat would be nuclear. Her getting a reaction like that only serves to help her. If people truly hate her and want her gone, then the proper response would be absolute silence.

Not saying you guys are getting worked up or anything, I had someone flip out on me at a NXT house show for standing and clapping for her (which really should haven't been a surprise given who I had rooted for the whole night and me wearing an Authority t-shirt). I would just enjoy seeing her steal a win. And good ole in character King Ross from WCPW wants it to happen too.

Just so you know, I'm not saying she "deserves" the title. I think Becky Lynch, Natalya, and Alexa Bliss are all more "deserving". But in a storyline driven show, the most talented doesn't always have to hold the belt.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:09 PM   #14937
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

I love how you assume Eva's even in that match at Wrestlemania when you don't even know for sure she will be! Hell I don't even know she won't

Visit My Wish List:

My Collection:
Old 03-11-2017, 02:26 PM   #14938
jbeeman85
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
I love how you assume Eva's even in that match at Wrestlemania when you don't even know for sure she will be! Hell I don't even know she won't
I don't know that she's in it. Just basing off how Bryan said "every available woman on the Smackdown roster" will be in the match, it sounded like there would be some returns or maybe new signings (NXT callups maybe?).

And if I upset anybody here, I do honestly apologize. I'm not trying to be a troll, just typing out some random thoughts that I had. Hard to actually convey tone through typed words. I was meaning it more tounge in cheek than anything.

From here on out, probably just be going back to only reading this forum with random Network content updates or opinions on shows that I actually attended.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:00 PM   #14939
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Nah, you didn't upset me. I was just stating that I disagree with you. And the keyword is every "available" woman meaning that she may not be in it if she's doing other things.

Old 03-13-2017, 06:37 PM   #14940
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeeman85 View Post
I don't know that she's in it. Just basing off how Bryan said "every available woman on the Smackdown roster" will be in the match, it sounded like there would be some returns or maybe new signings (NXT callups maybe?).
NXT call ups?? Yas yas yes bro

Visit My Wish List:

My Collection:

Tags
armbar#, silverdome brother, wrestling