The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 12-13-2014, 03:37 PM   #121
Brooke507
Foot Soldier

I had a dream that I was on a cruise in the caribbean. It really seemed real, in it I went on the beaches and enjoyed five star accommodations.
Brooke507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 08:18 AM   #122
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Wondering if anyone would mind if I sent them a PM about a couple nightmares that I've had this week that were so bad I woke up from both of them sobbing. I'd post them here except I've said a lot about my personal life already and I'm not sure other posters are always comfortable with how open I am about that stuff. So um. Just PM me or post here replying to me if you don't mind a PM? Thanks.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:52 PM   #123
discordiatookie
facehugger

Although it hasn't happened since I've moved house a few months ago (different lighting maybe?) all my life I've seen things during light sleep (about 30-45 mins after falling asleep. I call them 'waking dreams' and I've always had them. I thing it's because I sleep with my eyes open. I'll be lying there and think someone or something's in the room, I've seen:

My niece walking on the ceiling
A toothy monster on top of my cupboard
A small man on a 'hot air balloon bicycle' float-cycling along the ceiling
A camera at the top of my curtains watching me
Someone standing at the end of the bed
A door where no door was before
A UFO flying about the room
And the list goes on...

It's pretty scary, my wife hates it, because normally I'll sit straight up or jump out of bed, telling her what I'm seeing. Terrifies her! I'm thinking someone is actually there. Then it just fades away into nothing. A coat hanging over the door. The lights from outside shining through the curtains. A picture on the wall. My body normally goes into what I guess is shock afterwards, I shake and shiver and my eyes water and it takes ages to get back to sleep.

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 04:04 PM   #124
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Haven't had too many dreams lately, but I did have one where Leo and Shredder were fighting in a cage match last night. It was awesome!

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:07 PM   #125
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
This isn't mine, but I didn't know where else to put it, so....

My hubby had one last night that he now blames on "me and my turtles". He dreamed that he was playing with our cat, throwing one of her toy mice, and the mouse went under the closet door. When he went to retrieve it, he bent down to grab the mouse, but instead grabbed- (wait for it) Splinter's toe! He was in the closet (for some strange reason) and my hubby said something like "Hola, Sensei." Splinter told my other half that he had been keeping an eye on our kitty and wanted to train her as a ninja, because she was a prime candidate or something. Then he woke up. I thought it was weird, but funny.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:23 PM   #126
AT-Man
I SEEN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
Wondering if anyone would mind if I sent them a PM about a couple nightmares that I've had this week that were so bad I woke up from both of them sobbing. I'd post them here except I've said a lot about my personal life already and I'm not sure other posters are always comfortable with how open I am about that stuff. So um. Just PM me or post here replying to me if you don't mind a PM? Thanks.
I'd be interested to hear about them!

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:47 PM   #127
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by discordiatookie View Post
Although it hasn't happened since I've moved house a few months ago (different lighting maybe?) all my life I've seen things during light sleep (about 30-45 mins after falling asleep. I call them 'waking dreams' and I've always had them. I thing it's because I sleep with my eyes open. I'll be lying there and think someone or something's in the room, I've seen:

My niece walking on the ceiling
A toothy monster on top of my cupboard
A small man on a 'hot air balloon bicycle' float-cycling along the ceiling
A camera at the top of my curtains watching me
Someone standing at the end of the bed
A door where no door was before
A UFO flying about the room
And the list goes on...

It's pretty scary, my wife hates it, because normally I'll sit straight up or jump out of bed, telling her what I'm seeing. Terrifies her! I'm thinking someone is actually there. Then it just fades away into nothing. A coat hanging over the door. The lights from outside shining through the curtains. A picture on the wall. My body normally goes into what I guess is shock afterwards, I shake and shiver and my eyes water and it takes ages to get back to sleep.
I'd hate that, but luckily I leave my TV on, so enough light probably prevents me from having it.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 02:58 PM   #128
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Imagine the ending of Battle of Five Armies as several Hobbits and women in nurses outfits queuing for the toilet and you a vivid picture of my own evening experiances
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:12 PM   #129
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Can't say I've dreamed too much of interest lately. I think the last thing I recall from recently and happens to be TMNT related (which is rare)... for a moment I dreamt that part of the stitching had come out of my Build-a-Bear Leo. Don't ask, I have no idea. My inner child must have dreamed that one.

Anyone have any particular dream 'symbols,' if you will, that turn up when you've been stressed out?

More often than not for me it's tornadoes. Occasionally I dream I'm being chased by a monster or something, but not as often. Usually I see tornadoes coming toward our home, though they never really quite get here. In most cases they look normal although once one was a dusty medium blue color.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 04:26 PM   #130
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
This isn't mine, but I didn't know where else to put it, so....

My hubby had one last night that he now blames on "me and my turtles". He dreamed that he was playing with our cat, throwing one of her toy mice, and the mouse went under the closet door. When he went to retrieve it, he bent down to grab the mouse, but instead grabbed- (wait for it) Splinter's toe! He was in the closet (for some strange reason) and my hubby said something like "Hola, Sensei." Splinter told my other half that he had been keeping an eye on our kitty and wanted to train her as a ninja, because she was a prime candidate or something. Then he woke up. I thought it was weird, but funny.
That sounds like a cute little dream, Duckie.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:07 AM   #131
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

I want a goat now, because I had a dream that two little baby goats got into the house, and they were following me everywhere. It was so cute. I felt like Mary, but instead of a lamb it was two goats.

I told my brother about it and he told me I was the devil in my dream since goats represent something satanic or something like that. Then I was just like, "Oh gee thanks. -_-"
Old 03-20-2015, 10:14 AM   #132
Amaranthus
Banned

I dreamed about my love-interest sitting next to me, and flirting with me by rubbing my arm and calling me strong.
Then for some reason we kissed a lot.
When I woke up I barely didn't cry myself back to sleep.

Last edited by Amaranthus; 03-20-2015 at 10:31 AM.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 10:18 AM   #133
Mew
Banned

Nightmare where Pikachu had claws and was taking me to a oven. He put me in, and a fat Snorlax in a speedo was laughing. I was melting into a marshmallow.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:04 AM   #134
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

I always dream of the Nick TMNT series during hiatus. I keep dreaming that they split the show up into those ten minute episodes like Nick does with Spongebob, as well as the old Doug and Rugrats shows. I'm glad they haven't actually done that. I also keep dreaming about Mortal Kombat X since I'm excited for that to be released in just a couple of weeks. Oh, and I've had a ton of college Band dreams lately. I guess I miss playing my baritone. Then of course, there's the one where I've got a shopping mall where my living room used to be. I love that one.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:49 AM   #135
Icebot
Foot Elite

I had a dream about being on the road to Mt. Rushmore. I was gonna try to see if the satellite from the TMNT episode The Big Blowout was actually there in real life.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:27 AM   #136
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
I had a dream about being on the road to Mt. Rushmore. I was gonna try to see if the satellite from the TMNT episode The Big Blowout was actually there in real life.
That's awesome. My dad actually traveled all the way there on his Harley once. He used to love those road trips on his bike. Of course Big Blowout was where my mind ventured.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:41 PM   #137
senpai
Stone Warrior

One time, I had a dream that I was the main character in Persona 4 only it was my real life and not the one in the game. And, like, I won't say who it was because spoilers so I'll just say a bad guy from the game tried to break into my house on a rainy night to probably kill me. So I locked all the doors and crept around to make it hard for him. But then he saw me through the window and was like "EY, I SEE YOU B*TCH!" And then I panicked and woke up. It was the best dream ever. I maxed that person's social link so hardcore in my dream that there should've been no breaking into my house to murder me.
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 07:55 AM   #138
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

I have break in dreams as well because that actually happened to us a few years ago. A couple of teens kicked our door in on a Saturday afternoon but ran out just as fast when they saw us sitting in the living room. I live in a pretty nice neighborhood, so that was rather unexpected.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:32 AM   #139
senpai
Stone Warrior

Oh my god! That's scary but also funny. They're like "Yeaahhhh! Let's do this--oop! Oh ****! People! Let's bounce!" xD Why would you assume no one was home on a Saturday afternoon? That's when most people are home!

Someone broke into my friend's house. He lives in a bad neighborhood. So what he did was as soon as the guy broke in, my buddy grabbed his katana sword he probably got from an anime convention then looked at the burglar all crazy like, and the dude left! xD It was the best.
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 10:45 AM   #140
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

I actually had my cane extended so they saw that after they broke in. My fiance and I both shouted some very appropriate things considering the occasion. Yeah, I guess they weren't all that bright because the car was parked in the friggin driveway. lol Now I wish I had a katana. That probably would have made them change their pants as soon as they got home.