Old 02-11-2024, 11:29 PM   #21
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Was able to get at least one clip uploaded to Youtube:

ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 09:26 AM   #23
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Update on the comic: I have switched artists yet again and may be going back to colour for the remaining pages. Might be pushing this back to maybe fall or Christmas.

Update on the a.i assisted first 'animated' episode: "Super Irma's Counter Attack" will be dropping sometime next Saturday.
Old 03-17-2024, 10:49 AM   #24
Wesley
Mad Scientist

I didn’t know this fanfic was still ongoing. Only just read the latest posts from last year and this year. Well done. I’m impressed. You’re a very good writer. It’s incredible what AI can do nowadays.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:40 PM   #25
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
I didn’t know this fanfic was still ongoing. Only just read the latest posts from last year and this year. Well done. I’m impressed. You’re a very good writer. It’s incredible what AI can do nowadays.
Yeah, the project has been touch and go for a few months. I have a better budget nowadays but also have other things on the go that I'm committing it to.

The cartoon takes place after the comic, but I figured since I was getting better at the A.I stuff, I'd prioritise it, get that made, and put something out to keep interest in this alive.

Thanks so much for the feedback
Old 03-19-2024, 04:36 AM   #26
ZariusTwo
Overlord

New WIP clip from episode 2!

Sadly, the AI is having some trouble nailing down Tony 'Butcher' Vivaldi's voice

Old 03-23-2024, 12:20 AM   #27
ZariusTwo
Overlord

IT'S HERE!

Today is the premiere of the first fully 'animated' episode of TMNT '93, a retro A.I-assisted 'new' episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, repurposing old footage with brand new voice over lines generated by Elevenlabs.

Set in a world where seasons eight through ten of the original series didn't occur, this new episode sees Shredder and Krang cut off from the Technodrome and forced to do the bidding of it's new owner Shreeka. Only winning her favour can they ever stand any hope of accessing their battle machine again. Shreeka is fascinated by the Turtle's calamitous companion Irma, what lengths will Shredder go to to recruit her?

A second episode is presently in the works, I hope to get it done by late April or early May, but it might take longer. We'll just have to see.

Download At This Link!

https://zaredit.wordpress.com/2024/0...ttack-fanedit/