The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2018, 10:19 AM   #11
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
The Black Cat movie is what Sony are shooting next.
The Black Cat/Silver Sable movie has tons of potential, I hope they don't mess it up, but we'll see how Venom goes, if they do Venom justice then it can be a blast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Venom's identity for so many people is that he copied Spider-man's powers and is forever jilted from being rejected by Parker. It's gonna be hard to develop his characterization without Spider-man being linked to the story.
I'm familiar with Venom, this doesn't need to be a straight up origin film, the symbiote could've alredy merged with spider-man in this universe before the movie, no reason for Eddie Brock to have hated Peter Parker or Spider-Man yet or even better maybe he did and he's past that. There are many ways to avoid the spider-man connection in the movie and have it be a solo Venom film.

Now if it's a straight up origin with absolutely no Spider-Man link and he's a hero then yeah it's going to suck. I'm just saying the spider-man link can be uper subtle in the actual movie or barely hinted at and that would work.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
i love pg-13, sony lucks out