The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2018, 03:01 AM   #1
newfan
Mad Scientist

Is there a version you are completely or mostly happy with

So, I was thinking of all the different incarnations and what people want from TMNT. I know there are versions which people just don't like or don't like much for various reasons but I was wondering if you guys have a version that is exactly what you want or there's a version or versions that don't completely satisfy what you want but at least for a good part. (over all story, character portrayal, designs)

My thought spurred form another thread where there was reflection on the last show, this show so far for me is my version, while I don't find it perfect, because it is a kids show I accept it has those restraints, but these issues were small and few for me so for the majority part it I am happy with it

Do you guys have a version or a few versions that mostly meet what you want? I mean yeah I know you wouldn't be fans if there wasn't a version you liked, LOL, I just meant is there one that it spot on or mostly for you. Or if you like a lot of the franchise, appreciating that some versions are just different to others or just one or 2 versions.

Last edited by newfan; 06-16-2018 at 05:05 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote