The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 08-26-2019, 08:22 PM   #1
Mario500
Thug

How Did You Become Interested in Accessing Certain Movies About the Turtles?

I originally became interested in watching a certain TV program about them that was often part of certain blocks of TV programming named "FoxBox" and "4Kids TV" around the time in which the one named "4Kids TV" began having a certain group of episodes about them with "openings" involving the words "fast forward" while seeing a certain advertisement (video) for them (the episodes) in its programming (I had often liked stories about traveling to certain times through technical means by then).

Last edited by Mario500; 08-26-2019 at 08:39 PM.
Mario500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 08:54 PM   #2
ABrown
Banned

ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 04:40 AM   #3
Mario500
Thug

(assumes a certain being had used the video above this message to ask, "What?")

What did you mean?
Old 08-27-2019, 05:15 AM   #4
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

I'm not sure what you're asking about with this thread. You watched FF and got interested in the movies?
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 06:11 AM   #5
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

We already have a similair thread called How'd you guys discover TMNT?

https://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sh...ad.php?t=61713
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 06:35 AM   #6
Mario500
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
I'm not sure what you're asking about with this thread. You watched FF and got interested in the movies?
When I had typed "Movies", I was thinking certain forms of media involving motion and stories (such as episodes of TV programs and theatrical episodes).
Old 08-27-2019, 11:32 AM   #7
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario500 View Post
named "4Kids TV" began having a certain group of episodes about them with "openings" involving the words "fast forward" while seeing a certain advertisement (video) for them (the episodes)
Quote:
When I had typed "Movies", I was thinking certain forms of media involving motion and stories (such as episodes of TV programs and theatrical episodes).
Hi Mario,

If I had to guess you might be talking about the 2nd animated series that aired from 2003 - 2009. Season 6 of that series was rebranded a little bit and was called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward".

Sometimes people think that was a different cartoon entirely, but it was, in fact season 6 of the second Ninja Turtles animated series.

If you weren't asking for that information and instead were just introducing yourself, then as someone pointed out rather tersely above, we have an intro thread elsewhere.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 12:31 PM   #8
Mario500
Thug

I had intended for this topic to be different from the one named "How did you guys discover TMNT?". For example, someone who might had originally learned about the Turtles through a book before ever wanting to see and/or hear a TV program about them might want to post about how he or she wanted to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Hi Mario,

If I had to guess you might be talking about the 2nd animated series that aired from 2003 - 2009.
Yes, along with the episodes of its sixth "season".

Quote:
If you weren't asking for that information and instead were just introducing yourself, then as someone pointed out rather tersely above, we have an intro thread elsewhere.
I had considered introducing my self here, but had thought doing was not really necessary since I had often began posting at certain forums without doing so over a certain period of time and since I had never received a response in regards to not having done so during that time. Pardon me for not having done so here this time.

Last edited by Mario500; 08-27-2019 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-27-2019, 05:07 PM   #9
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
I had intended for this topic to be different from the one named "How did you guys discover TMNT?". For example, someone who might had originally learned about the Turtles through a book before ever wanting to see and/or hear a TV program about them might want to post about how he or she wanted to do so.

Yes, along with the episodes of its sixth "season".

I had considered introducing my self here, but had thought doing was not really necessary since I had often began posting at certain forums without doing so over a certain period of time and since I had never received a response in regards to not having done so during that time. Pardon me for not having done so here this time.
No problem, brother. Welcome aboard.
Old 08-27-2019, 07:44 PM   #10
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

It wasn't anything else which prompted me to check out a certain motion picture adaptation of the turtles.

Rather, I just happened to catch the 2003 show by chance and then became invested, with teedy bits here and there making me more and more interested (such as the 2007 film, the new video games around that time, and the infamous angry reviews of the tmnt NES game).

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 09:52 PM   #11
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

What the **** is going on here
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 10:46 PM   #12
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
What the **** is going on here
-shrugs- I was just trying to help stabilize it, but now...
Well. if you can't beat 'em....

There was a specific adaptation of the turtles that made me check out a certain movie that had the Turtles in it, where the beginning had the Turtles in a sewer. The first one was of a cartoon type and it was funny.

If not for that, I would not have watched the sewer movie, although I was not around for the show with the Fast Forward words in it, until later I came back in 2012 for the other one.

That is a story to tell, I will tell you.

Old 08-28-2019, 06:48 PM   #13
ABrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
-shrugs- I was just trying to help stabilize it, but now...
Well. if you can't beat 'em....

There was a specific adaptation of the turtles that made me check out a certain movie that had the Turtles in it, where the beginning had the Turtles in a sewer. The first one was of a cartoon type and it was funny.

If not for that, I would not have watched the sewer movie, although I was not around for the show with the Fast Forward words in it, until later I came back in 2012 for the other one.

That is a story to tell, I will tell you.

OMFG. I think I just had a heart attack.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote