The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 07-21-2022, 11:05 AM   #41
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Both DP movies plus Logan will drop on Disney+ in the States tomorrow

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1550148623765327879
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 11:12 AM   #42
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Both DP movies plus Logan will drop on Disney+ in the States tomorrow

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1550148623765327879
Will they be censored?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 11:34 AM   #43
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Will they be censored?
I doubt it. D+ didn't censor any of the Netflix Marvel Shows. They were pretty violent and bloody. Besides Disney + added the mature viewing option when they debuted the netflix shows so they have no reason to censor.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:02 PM   #44
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Marvel Studio's Deadpool 3 with Hugh Jackman as Wolverine September 6th 2024

https://twitter.com/VancityReynolds/...65217141481477

Last edited by Autbot_Benz; 09-27-2022 at 03:09 PM.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 03:02 PM   #45
AquaParade
Banned

lmao so awesome. Logan gives him a great ending, but it's not like they need to mess with it.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 03:25 PM   #46
CyberCubed
Overlord

Hugh Jackman?

CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 03:39 PM   #47
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I hate to be a wet blanket but... why? Jackman won't even be the MCU Wolverine. They waited too long to do this.

If anything I was hoping for "Deadpool does the MCU" with like a whole host of MCU cameos. Maybe we'll still get that but, like, with Jackman's Wolverine in tow. Like, maybe they both get physically pulled into the MCU. So now even when they cast and we get a proper MCU Wolverine, "Old Man Logan" played by Jackman can still be around. Makes sense. I'm pretty sure the comics even did that a while back.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 03:57 PM   #48
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I hate to be a wet blanket but... why? Jackman won't even be the MCU Wolverine. They waited too long to do this.

If anything I was hoping for "Deadpool does the MCU" with like a whole host of MCU cameos. Maybe we'll still get that but, like, with Jackman's Wolverine in tow. Like, maybe they both get physically pulled into the MCU. So now even when they cast and we get a proper MCU Wolverine, "Old Man Logan" played by Jackman can still be around. Makes sense. I'm pretty sure the comics even did that a while back.
With both Deadpool and Wolverine being from Fox, that's pretty much what it might be. If anything, Deadpool was probably ****ing around pissing Wolverine off before they both get sucked into the MCU.

Extra credit if he says "too bad we missed Venom or we would have had all three studios."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 09-27-2022 at 04:03 PM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 04:08 PM   #49
ChosenOne
Banned

Dunno about Venom but you just know he's gonna make fun of Morbius.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 07:43 PM   #50
frank_one
Mad Scientist

Wow, two years from now.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 09:49 PM   #51
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

How It Should Have Ended predicted this from 5:10 to 5:57.

Today's news also might confirm that Logan was set in an alternate universe and wasn't set after the happy ending of Days of Future Past. If it was, then why go through all of that trouble to undo Cyclops and Jean's deaths and then have them all be for nothing?
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 09:50 PM   #52
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Who cares if Jackman is the MCU Wolverine? Whether or not he is, doesn’t really change the fact that these two actors are great together and it’s something fans have wanted to see for years.

Teaming up Deadpool with the new Wolverine would just bum people out at this point, and this gives us a little more Hugh while they get the official MCU X-Men together.

Idk, I feel like this attitude of “but how does this affect the shared universe??” to be increasingly boring and narrow-minded. Does it really matter? Canon should be a tool in your belt, not an anchor.

“Well, we have two A-list actors and an opportunity to make movie magic by giving fans something they really want, but… I mean, Hugh isn’t even the official MCU Wolverine, so screw it. Next idea!”
What’s even the logic there? Deadpool isn’t from the MCU either.
Old 09-27-2022, 10:49 PM   #53
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
With both Deadpool and Wolverine being from Fox, that's pretty much what it might be. If anything, Deadpool was probably ****ing around pissing Wolverine off before they both get sucked into the MCU.

Extra credit if he says "too bad we missed Venom or we would have had all three studios."
There's got to be at least a little bit of that. A lot has happened since Deadpool 2 and a lot of opportunities for very knowing jokes.

As for if this is confirmation that Logan is a separate timeline, nah. Mangold already said it was the same timeline. And while it might be fun to have Old Man Logan stick around the MCU universe but probably, like the ending of No Way Home, the most likely ending would be with him returning to the Fox timeline.
Old 09-28-2022, 01:47 AM   #54
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Would love it if they could get Cyclops, Jean and Storm from X1, to join the movie. They all aged so well.

Oh and Kelsey Grammer as beast.

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 08:23 AM   #55
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Follow up video, revealing that they will not be invalidating Logan

ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 08:41 AM   #56
AquaParade
Banned

See, this already more entertaining than the last several MCU films.

Pretty sure Feige still has some tricks up his sleeve.

MCU def not finished.
Old 09-28-2022, 04:53 PM   #57
frank_one
Mad Scientist

This is our last chance to finally see Jackman in the classic comics costume.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 05:18 PM   #58
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
See, this already more entertaining than the last several MCU films.

Pretty sure Feige still has some tricks up his sleeve.

MCU def not finished.
And it still barely counts since we care more about watching the former Fox characters than anyone from the actual MCU.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 05:22 PM   #59
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

If it's Fox Wolverine and Deadpool vs. Taika Waititi Thor, no Iron Man, whatever the hell they've done to Hulk, a systemic racism-driven Captain America, Captain Marvel and so on... yeah, I guess Fox Wolverine wins. I guess it's not even really close.
Old 09-28-2022, 07:14 PM   #60
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

They are probably gonna pull some multiverse thing where we'll get a version of Wolverine from the Multiverse, and won't be the one from Logan.

Multiverse of Madness gave us Prof X, But he wasn't the Fox universe version, As he had the chair from the animated series.

Also remember that Deadpool stole Cable's time travelling device at the end of Deadpool 2.

But they can do something like he learns some of that Doctor Strange magic that opens portals, and maybe that's how he plucks Wolverine from his universe to the MCU.