The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2019, 11:32 AM   #1
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

The greatest fighter of the TMNT is Michelangelo?

As I said before, my main shellhead buddy is a black belt martial artist who runs his own Dojo. Now he and I were spending an evening watching different versions of the TMNT and we got to talk about Michelangelo, how good he truly is.

Because although Mikey in general is a goofball and is constantly joking around and being the kid of the four, there are a LOT subtle and not so subtle hits that he's actually the most gifted at fighting out of all four of them.

- In the 2003 "Same as it never was" we meet up with a Michelangelo who learned to focus and was an unstoppable fighting machine.
- In "Monkey brains" of the 2012 series, we see him besting Donatello during a training session. Later on when Master Splinter demonstrates to Donatello how to fight without thinking, he strikes out against Mikey who blocks off all of his attacks without even opening his eyes.
- In "Never say Xever" during the fight against the Purple Dragons at Murakami's noodle shop, Mikey sees a bowl of ramen and goes on to taste it, while he does so, he knocks down Sid twice without even looking around.
- In "Pizza face" with all of his brothers and Sensei hypnotized, Mikey has to fight them for real and BEATS them.
- In the IDW Michelangelo special "Dresden heist" Mikey has to deal with diamond thieves and he does so by thinking quickly and use whatever he heard his brothers say as an example on how to deal with the situation he finds himself in.
- In the IDW series, he makes a hard case against Splinter's decision to have the children saved from the Rat King to be trained to be Foot Soldiers and takes on the burden to be their sensei.

Sensei Mikey.

So is he right, is the greatest fighter of the TMNT Michelangelo?

Last edited by The Great Saiyaman; 12-19-2019 at 11:37 AM.
The Great Saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote