The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 06-09-2019, 08:25 AM   #1
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Do we have a "I met a member of the old voice cast" thread?

Just wondering, I don't want to create a topic for nothing (this one can easily be ignored if so) but I could of sworn there was some sort of topic somewhere for whenever one of us actually met one of the gang but couldn't find it.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 12:35 PM   #2
pferreira
Foot Elite

It's a shame the FW voice cast don't do international conventions. Would love to meet them.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:11 PM   #3
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
It's a shame the FW voice cast don't do international conventions. Would love to meet them.
Me too, it would be an absolute pleasure.

Had Veronica Taylor (voice of 2k3 April) visit a conventiom in my country once, but it was in a different city to mine and even travelling there wasn't an option due to my work schedule

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:41 AM   #4
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
They aren't very well-known outside English-speaking contries, so their international trips wouldn't have many stops.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:54 PM   #5
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
They aren't very well-known outside English-speaking contries, so their international trips wouldn't have many stops.
It's okay, I don't mind if they especially come to the UK.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 01:14 PM   #6
Prowler
Emperor

I wouldn't really care to meet them, tbh. Nothing against any of them by any means, but I'm not really someone who is interested in meeting celebrities or semi-famous people.

Although I'd not mind meeting Rob Paulsen. He comes across as a really nice fella, and from what I've read by people who've met him before they all said he is a nice as he looks. I dunno what I'd say to him, though? I guess I'd mention The Mask and Mighty max cartoon series, since everyone seems to forget those roles of him and only remembers his work as Raphael, Donatello and Yakko Warner. But still, I'd probably just say "I love your work and thanks for the entertainment you've provided. You were a big part of my childhood." and that's something he must have heard a million of times already. So meh.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote