The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 11-27-2007, 09:22 PM   #1
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior

Another TMNT Christmas memories

So, i was looking x-entertainment.com http://www.x-entertainment.com/thank...cyparade/1991/ scroll down NINJA TURTLES! any you dudes and dudettes remmeber? i dont! XD but i did remember begging my mom for the ninja turtles' party wagon on christmas eve. even though i had enough back when i was a kid.

so, question is what are your fondest memories involving TMNT and Christmas? and just for added fun, whatcha gonna get for christmas this year? me, i'm asking mom to get the new tmnt movie van from this years film just to feel the same feeling i had when getting the party wagon back in the 80's
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:05 PM   #2
a_big_apple
Hench Mutant

Thanks for posting that link, that was awesome! A nice little trip down memory lane....

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is decorating the tree, mostly because I have a few TMNT ornaments from back in the 90's...One of all four of them with candy canes and hats and stuff, with a little bell attached to it, and one that was actually a little mini stocking. But definitely my favorite TMNT Christmas memory is when I got my plush Michaelangelo as a present! I think it must have been '89 or '90... I've slept with him in my bed ever since. It's a fun time trying to explain to non-fans why I have a totally beat-up stuffed turtle instead of a teddy bear!

As for this year, I'm pretty sure my mom is getting me the awesome CGI movie sheet set.... And she keeps hinting about something else that's really really great and that I'm going to be really surprised to get, which I'm betting is going to be TMNT-related too! It's just a suspicion, though. The Cowabunga Carl van from the new movie is really awesome, I got it for my birthday back in May--so fun to play with! It shoots pizzas! My dog got a kick out of that.

a_big_apple is offline   Reply With Quote