View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 01:31 AM   #247
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I would rather Adam be lost in a portal or some ******** than to have him literally be shamed away and by his supposed best friend too.
This would be what I would take issue with also even if I enjoy everything else. Star Wars Girl over on Youtube wants Teela to be the understanding one and not go through some angsty phase of self-discovery that turns her against Adam, her father, and even The Sorceress (assuming her mother survives the first episode), she wants her to nurture and pep talk Adam into taking back the power.

I don't mind Teela taking over for the first half of the series, I don't mind her being a little annoyed she had secrets kept from her, but you're right, she's known Adam since they were kids and while she was very critical of him in the old show, she was always loyal and protected him, and that protection wouldn't just stop if he didn't have the sword of power, if anything, she'd do her best to safeguard him even more because she knows everyone needs him.

So the journey for the first five episodes should be Adam and Teela together going off on a quest for the sword and to reform the old gang, while sorting out their trust and relationship issues.

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 06-15-2021 at 01:39 AM.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote