The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2014, 08:04 PM   #1
fridaynightdestination
Banned
 
fridaynightdestination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 553
Megan Fox Has A Message To The Haters

I like her http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Megan...Off-66574.html
fridaynightdestination is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:06 PM   #2
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
This movie has a lot of problems with it, but Megan Fox isn't one of them.
Roseangelo is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:11 PM   #3
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
Hard to blame her. I can only imagine the crap someome in her position has to deal with.
AquaParade is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:11 PM   #4
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
This movie has a lot of problems with it, but Megan Fox isn't one of them.
Like those horrid dinosaur nostrils and those humanoid lips! I'm still traumatized over it.
CyberCubed is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:16 PM   #5
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
you know all prejudice aside of whatever side you are on this film


this is just ridiculous..youd think these people or hollywood never had a movie criticized or fail at the box office i mean come on Fox was part of the whole Transformers thing she should know

people in the movie biz need to grow a pair
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #6
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Like those horrid dinosaur nostrils and those humanoid lips! I'm still traumatized over it.
I'm going to pray for you..
Puddinpop is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:23 PM   #7
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Megan Fox is alpha AF.
Dirty Blond is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:23 PM   #8
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Already let my thoughts me known in comments to it soon after it went up so don't really feel any need to repeat myself, esp not with my FB name attached there.

I will just say this, that while I never bothered to give the girl any thought at all in the past (to the point that before this film I prob could not have pointed her out), talking like that does nothing but lose my respect. I get no thrills out of the idea that she's sticking it to "haters" or any such nonsense.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 08-01-2014 at 08:28 PM.
IndigoErth is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #9
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Haha, seriously? Sheesh. You're a rich and famous movie star, Megan. Get some thicker skin.

This kind of behaviour, and earlier snark toward the fans from Liebesman, really cemented my choice not to give this movie any of my money under any circumstances.

This movie's about all the hope her career has left, anyway. If it under-performs, we won't be seeing much of her in a few years.
__________________
Bry is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:25 PM   #10
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,812
She could be recasted if they make a sequel. This wouldn't be the first time they recast April from the first Turtle movie toward its sequels after all.
CyberCubed is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:26 PM   #11
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Harsh criticism isn't always easy to swallow but it's part of the business. She needs to just let it go and be a little more professional.
Sabacooza is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:28 PM   #12
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
God, I feel so sorry for this movie. It's been struggling since day 1 and she comes out and says something like this. Harsh...
Xiewin is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:30 PM   #13
Galactus
Foot Elite
 
Galactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,009
I think more people will take her advice than she thinks on this one. TMNT is not Transformers.
Galactus is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:35 PM   #14
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
God, I feel so sorry for this movie. It's been struggling since day 1 and she comes out and says something like this. Harsh...
it's pretty sad that her inner bitch has to come out again especially when the movie is so close to official release. Can this movie get any more bad publicity? Yeah, I kind of do feel sorry for this movie.
Sabacooza is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:37 PM   #15
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,812
Megan Fox is just bitter she's becoming a wash-out. She's not 22 anymore so she's worried about Hollywood forgetting about her.

Yesterday's news.
CyberCubed is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:39 PM   #16
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
It's going to be sad for me to see this movie struggle in the office box.
Xiewin is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:42 PM   #17
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Great article. You tell Megan
Even more so I love the comments underneath I am glad that people are starting to wake up. Actresses are people to. Just bc they are famous doesn't make them less of a person. And people have said some really nasty disgusting things about her personally. It's one thing not to like her performances.. but some people take it way to far. She's a human being. So... good for her.

Puddinpop is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:45 PM   #18
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
I loved that Like Megan I too am sick of the whiners/people stuck in nostalgia land trying to bring this movie down.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:47 PM   #19
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Great article. You tell Megan
Even more so I love the comments underneath I am glad that people are starting to wake up. Actresses are people to. Just bc they are famous doesn't make them less of a person. And people have said some really nasty disgusting things about her personally. It's one thing not to like her performances.. but some people take it way to far. She's a human being. So... good for her.

http://i.imgur.com/Jdvdr.gif
Very true, There are always parts of a fandom that spouts nothing but venom, And I always try to distance myself from that. Regardless of what type of franchise it is, It always has its detractors.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:47 PM   #20
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
it's pretty sad that her inner bitch has to come out again especially when the movie is so close to official release. Can this movie get any more bad publicity? Yeah, I kind of do feel sorry for this movie.
I don't feel sorry for it at all. Dealing with criticism is just part of the movie business. Movies, directors and actors, especially in comic/genre properties like this, become popular and beloved because they make the right decisions, work hard, and are kind to the fans. And in turn, they're paid extremely well and get to enjoy the fruits of their labours. If you make bad decisions and insult the people who keep your career afloat, you deserve whatever negative reaction you get. There are lots of jobs for people who can't handle that pressure, so people like this should move over and make room for someone else if they can't deal with that part of the job.
__________________
Bry is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.