The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Leonardo vs Jason
Leonardo (This the Technodrome, what do you think?) 10 83.33%
Jason (I also visit Rangerboard.) 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2020, 02:26 AM   #1
Allio
Foot Elite
 
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,203
Death Battle: Leonardo (TMNT) vs Jason (MMPR)

So on the next Death Battle our boy Leonardo will be facing off against Jason Lee Scott, the Red Ranger.

Of course with the crossover going on in the comics I figured this would also need it's own thread.

So who do you think would win? a composite Leonardo or a Jason with Comic feats? Leonardo stands at 2-0, while Power Rangers themselves has a 0-3.


As the resident that knows both pretty well.

Leonardo will win if he can get Jason demorphed.

Leon's skills and experience will let him overcome most all the states boost that the red ranger suit grants him, but he doesn't have anything for the suits defense.
__________________
Allio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 02:33 AM   #2
FredWolfLeonardo
This ***** used to be Fun
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,368
I have no idea who this Jason Boy is (or what he is capable of), but I'll be rooting for Leonardo all the way.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 03:32 AM   #3
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,867
Would a zord be put into play? Also depends on what kinda weapons leo has as well as the location of the fight. Unlike the monsters leo can jump around and climb stuff.
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 06:15 AM   #4
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
I like turtles more than the rangers, but I'd give it to Jason.
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:46 AM   #5
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
I voted for Leonardo, but the MMPR 8 inch action figures helped to revolutionize the way action figures were made in the late 90s all the way up to today.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:06 AM   #6
Allio
Foot Elite
 
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
Would a zord be put into play? Also depends on what kinda weapons leo has as well as the location of the fight. Unlike the monsters leo can jump around and climb stuff.
No tyrannosaurus and Leo gets everything but Dragon form, super mutation, and dragon armor.
__________________
Allio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:59 AM   #7
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,784
To this day I have no idea what Death Battle even is. How do they decide the winner? Whoever gets the most votes?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:15 PM   #8
Allio
Foot Elite
 
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
To this day I have no idea what Death Battle even is. How do they decide the winner? Whoever gets the most votes?
Super power beat down is voting.
DB is basically comparing stats
__________________
Allio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 03:08 PM   #9
FredWolfLeonardo
This ***** used to be Fun
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
To this day I have no idea what Death Battle even is. How do they decide the winner? Whoever gets the most votes?
If you're familiar of them, think of Death Battle as a YouTube version of Animal Face Off and Deadliest Warrior that pits fictional characters against each other.

In their words, they compare their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:39 PM   #10
PApagreg
Mad Scientist
 
PApagreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,828
Seeing how Rise Leo appeared in the credits I would laugh if not only do they use the magic odachi but it was the key to him winning.
__________________
PApagreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:57 AM   #11
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,867
Had another thought, would Leo's katanas make sparks if they hit the ranger?
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 09:25 AM   #12
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
I wonder what would happen if Jason’s Power Gun blasted Leo. I thought everything turtles was heaps ahead of the MMPR show and memorabilia. No offense to MMPR fans, but the packaging of the Bandai MMPR toys and MMPR clothes looked as if it belonged in a 5 dollar store.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:39 AM   #13
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,290
You know you were never in the Power Rangers generation when you see "Jason" and think horror movies. And vote that way too. But still true. I can't vote against Leo anyhow...and believe that he'd find a way eventually no matter the foe.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.