The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 12:04 AM   #121
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Hmmm I want that hat! Also it'd be cool to get a black shirt to match the hat, the logo looks sick on a black shirt! Better than white imo
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #122
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Yes, next time I update the store, I'll definitely be adding black shirts.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:26 AM   #123
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang View Post
Yes, next time I update the store, I'll definitely be adding black shirts.
Sweetness boss
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:46 PM   #124
arkangel
Hench Mutant
 
arkangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 444
Can't seem to find the forum merchandise, when I type in technodrome forums. Is it the Nightcrawler pics?
arkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2026, 02:43 AM   #125
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza View Post
Is the store down?
It is now!

Wonder if it'll ever reopen? Nowadays people just open Kofis to make a buck
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2026, 03:00 AM   #126
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,206
God damn I’d pay so much money for a black Drome shirt.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.