![]() |
|
|
#101 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
I wouldn't recommend messing with TheCure, superturtle. This isn't exactly a good way of introducing yourself to the forums...
And as for the drome online store, that's for folks who want to support the website and snag some nifty Drome swag.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#102 | |||
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#103 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 75
|
im gonna try to buy that hat remind me when u have something new
|
|
|
|
|
|
#104 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
I might just have to buy a hat too...I'm serious.
Right now the only hat I have is one I got several years ago from my mom ans sister when they went to Universal in San Diego....it has outlines of the black Spidey on it...it's sweet looking but old. I need a new hat. Hey, Krang, if you drew it yourself could you use the Eye, or would that still be an infringement of Fred Wolf's copyright?
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#105 | |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Quote:
A question I have that's in the same vein: Could you perhaps put a logo on the merch akin to the banner that heads the main site?
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#106 | ||
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#107 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
|
Why is the Online Store down?
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie... |
|
|
|
|
|
#108 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Oops, it looks like CafePress redesigned their site, and combining two stores into one URL no longer works. For now, you can visit them separately, although I will eventually be closing the "thetechnodrome2" store and moving its products into the original one.
http://www.cafepress.com/thetechnodrome http://www.cafepress.com/thetechnodrome2 |
|
|
|
|
|
#109 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32
|
Have a lot of members bought shirts or hats yet?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#110 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
No, not very many. People have been posting ideas for new designs in this thread, though, so that should get a little more interest going.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#111 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SHELLasana
Posts: 29
|
the store rocks
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#112 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9
|
Don't you think the shirts would look a lot better if they had the logo on a black shirt instead of a white shirt? I think the logo being in a black colored rectangle looks odd.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#113 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
At the time I added them, there were no black shirts available, only white and ash. There are probably more colors available now, but I haven't logged in there in over 5 years so I have no idea.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#114 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Black's been available for 4 years and 11 months.
I'm kidding, of course, but it has been quite some time since they added black to the roster of colors.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#115 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Ok, thanks. I'll add some black shirts next time I update the products in the store (along with the suggestions mentioned above).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#116 |
|
Leatherhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
|
The hat looks really cool! If I might add a suggestion, I think it would be cool to have a hat that has the logo used in your signature Krang. Maybe slightly modified so that the "TT" is higher/smaller and the site's URL is underneath.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#117 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Good idea! I'll look into adding that next time I update the store. Thanks for the suggestion!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#118 |
|
Leatherhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
|
Awesome! Anytime!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#119 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
|
Is the store down?
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com created, written, drawn, etc by me. ![]() Inventory |
|
|
|
|
|
#120 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Oops, the link in the first post is still broken. Try these instead:
http://www.cafepress.com/thetechnodrome http://www.cafepress.com/thetechnodrome2 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|