The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2012, 08:57 AM   #7
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
I still think people are too naive when they expect michael bay to do a transformer-turtles movie now...I cant say it out ot loud often enough:michael bay is producing this movie...not DIRECTING..it is the directors child that we will get to see in the end...also while I don't enjoy the majority of michael bays directed films myself, the guy is really succesfull regardless of what we all think of his products...you gotta give him that...that implys that the dude knows what will work in the business and what wouldnt....we all more or less know I like to think) that turtles will work best with real costumes and cgi side effects(just invented that word..)...
lastly:
as ridley scott often stated this year it is much much more economic to do something for real than to use cgi effects...okay, the man was talking about building props and sets, but I think this counts as well for suits and puppets..also it just gives the audience a much more realer feeling(if the costumes are made well again(please go to jim hensons creature shop, you know you want it too)..just the fact that these ...beings..these..creatures are lit in the same light as the background and the other actors...just immensly incrreases the way we as a participating audience are emotionally involved in the characters lives...
q.e.d.
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
live-action films


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.