The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #24
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Thank you very much! I especially love #39 that combines the first and second versions of the introduction. Its a very good soundtrack that really captures the passion of this series appropriately. I love the rarely heard portions of some of these cues, such as the Foot Clan theme. Sure, the pre-Red Sky Fred Wolf and first movie soundtracks will always be my favorites, but 4kids did a great job too! Sure, I've done many splices of OT tracks, but it just takes so much time to do that we need to cherish what myself and others have provided. It does take 2 CDs (for those that still use CDs) though to fit all of this, though I'd leave some space on the other for from FW music.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.