The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
In The Clouds
Thug
 
In The Clouds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sweet home Alabama!
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelangelo View Post
I also like the way raphaels head is shaped very much...in the fourth episode in the side street before the foot attack for the first time you get a pretty cool look on how his face is shaped...
Glad I'm not the only one... I really like the shape of Raph's head too. As much as I can appreciate each turtle having different features, sometimes I wish they just all had Raph's head shape...
In The Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.