The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2012, 02:48 AM   #1
Blurr
Random Punk
 
Blurr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 15
Shredder's voice

Incoming Transmission...

I'm sorry if this had been discussed at an earlier time but being new to the forums I thought I'd bring it up.

Anyways the title says it all. Do you think that the Shredder has a proper voice in this series? I have to say that I enjoy Kevin Michael Richardson as a voice actor but I don't think he was quite suited to play this role. Maybe it's all those episodes of Transformers: Prime I've been watching or maybe it's just me but it seems like the kind of voice he provides is more suited to the "loveable oaf" kind of character. A big, tries to be mean but you know won't succeed or will trip over his own feet kind of guy. It would at least be nice to get some kind of editing to make it sound like he's actually speaking from behind his mask like we got in the 2003 series.

What do you guys think? Is Kevin Michael Richardson suited for the role? Will the Shredder character in Nick's cartoon prove himself to be so lethal that the voice will be of little consequence? Or will no one take him seriously?

Before I end this message I'd just also like to point out that I despise the way they've handled the speaking voices of the Kraang. I'm not sure if they were trying to come off as humorous or if they wanted the make the aliens sound like they were inexperienced in Earth's languages but either way it just comes off as annoying to me.

End Transmission.
Blurr is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.