The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Feedback from the show's core demographic

Does anybody happen to know any young children who this show was obviously geared towards? Don't get me wrong, I love watching my fellow hardcore Ninja Turtle fans nitpick over every little thing, but at the same time I'd really love to hear what some actual kids have to say about the series.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988


Last edited by Jephael; 10-29-2012 at 08:51 AM.
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.