The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
MST3KFan
Hench Mutant
 
MST3KFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 485
What is it that this new series has...

...that the previous attempts at TMNT revival after the original cartoon series did not?

The toys are selling like crazy, the cartoon is widely watched...

I'm just curious here as to how the new Nick 2012 show seems to have struck that TMNT chord perfectly that the original cartoon and toyline did back in the late 80s.
I hear everywhere on the internet about how it's a big hit. The toys are predicted to be a big seller for the holiday season.

What is it that this latest incarnation has that the previous TMNT stuff that came after the original series did not that seems to have clicked?
Is it the mix of classic with a more modern feel? Is it that fact that there is a lot of nods to the original cartoon and toyline in everything? I'm curious.

Don't get me wrong here. I enjoy the new toys and cartoon. I just recall no where near that much attention given to say...the 2003 series or obviously Next Mutation...

Let us discusss thoughts.
MST3KFan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.