The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
Trukkinmunky
Mouser
 
Trukkinmunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 7
Trukkinmunky's TMNT collection!

Here is my collection of turtle figures. I have a bunch or random and mostly broken and incomplete figures packed away but I don't keep them on display for obvious reasons. I don't have a lot of figures but what I do have I take pride in. I want to collect a lot more figures mostly from the original toy line and this new 2012 one.

Heroes in a half shell.

A Rat, Robot, Babe and a Badass!

Shredder and his goons.

Krang and the rest of the baddie bunch.

The updated version of the teens in green.

A Rat, Robot, Babe and a Badass pt.2!

Countless hours of Turtle glory!
__________________

Michaelangelo: [imitating James Cagney] You dirty rat. You killed my brudda. You dirty rat. Oooh. Woo-hoo. [everyone laughs]
Trukkinmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
collection, tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.