The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2003, 11:38 AM   #1
dave
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 19
TMNT Collected Book #1 (issues 1-11 + microseries)?

hi there,

I have been a TMNT cartoon ever since the cartoon started in the late 80s.

And now I am just getting into the comics.

So I plan on ordering some issues from Mirage's website and I am thinking about starting off with TMNT Collected Book #1 (issues 1-11 + microseries), but I was wondering does this book contain the issues from Volume 1 and what are the microseries?

Also is Mirage's ordering service good and quick?

Thanks for your help
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.