The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #18
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
I have been to every Wal-Mart, TRU, Target, and every toy seller I can think of in the St. Louis area for the past month. I have come to a single conclusion. You can now find every figure here even the 3 new ones everywhere, but you cannot find a....

DONATELLO!

Seriously, what is going on with this?!?! I wanted to buy a nephew a set and cannot find a Donny anywhere. Are they short packing him for the 3 new ones or is he just selling that well?

Amazon Donnys are 18 bucks, eBay is 15...sigh
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.