![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: I said Monster, didn't I...? | |||
| He had me by the FACE, MIKEY!!! |
|
27 | 31.40% |
| Stay away from my SONS! *A$$ kicker Triumphant!* |
|
26 | 30.23% |
| Of Course... I am compassionate, not insane. |
|
17 | 19.77% |
| If there's one thing I'm known for, it's my humanity... Open the airlock! |
|
14 | 16.28% |
| A monster like me deserves to be chained... |
|
2 | 2.33% |
| Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
Official Ep Discussion: #12 "It Came from the Depths"
(How I WISH I could get the IGN Preview to embed..) Well, looks like we've got an old friend to show up in the sewers again..! It seems our Alligator Ally is going to be coming from a slightly different background from some past incarnations. Seems he's being used as a Kraang petri dish for their genetic experiments, and the guy's got some serious scars to heal from, mentally and physically... So why are the Kraang so bent on mutating everything within arm's reach? And what are they looking for? Leatherhead seems like nothing more than a simple alligator... And logically, if there is a pitiful creature in need, there is always a turtle there to try and adopt it. I love Michelangelo... He's always trying to make friends or bring home pets. I can't imagine Splinter saying Mike can keep him in the swimming pool in the den. Not to mention the size of the litterbox he'd have to use.. But Mike is persistent, and eventually victorious. The next question I would have: How do you transport a highly agitated, and injured, giant alligator? Now, if the turtles had watched any of the gator wrestling shows on animal planet, or even some old Steve Irwin videos, they could have subdued him a lot more easily by holding his mouth shut and draping something over his eyes. It woulda made him a Lot more docile, and less inclined to grab faces a la Optimus Prime... and no tazering either, bro. They'll get him home, and Mike will somehow get him to open up about what happened. That or they'll find him a sewer line to call home. Then, they can focus on what it is that the Utroms are up to with the scientists... Alright, WILL MIKE MANAGE TO TAME THE WILD LEATHERHEAD?! WILL THE TURTLES FIND THE POWER SOURCE?! AND WILL WE EVENTUALLY GET SOME BETTER QUESTIONS IN THE FUTURE?! Stay Tuned!! |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| episode discussion, nick |
|
|