The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
LEGO TMNT Lair moc

Hello My name is Adam Hinkle
I have been a fan of legos and TMNT since I was like 2. I have been waiting for TMNT legos for ever. I am so happy that they have finally released these officially. I was lucky enough to receive all but one of these for Christmas i enjoy them very much I can’t wait to see more released. I happened to get all but 1 Of the new Lego TMNT legos (I have been waiting for these since i was like 2) The mini Figures are great amazing quality far beyond that of mega bloks.

The set are very nice lots of play ability for younger kids or adults like me that like to play with them. The look very nice and parts are awesome. the van is a lot of fun the largest set and has a lot of value and fits all the turtles and splinter (not all included sorry). Each turtle has two different iterations (different heads as far as i can tell, being open and closed mouth), varying in different sets. I collected the mega bloks set and I recent found there turtle figures and comparing the two while megs bloks might have more "detail" (not to say that lego doesn't have detail). But the plastic is terrible compared to lego, But that's to be expected.

I would suggest this to anyone who likes legos or tmnt i can’t wait to see where the Tmnt lego line goes in terms of sets. Only problem i have is everywhere near me is sold out and i need that last set.

Also I’m trying to build a custom lego TMNT layer for the turtle based on the new show if anyone had ideas and reference photos
I was wondering if anyone has some screen shot or a layout of their lair. I’m working on compiling all that I have to get a closer idea to what there lair is laid out, but if you have any info or ideas PM me please.

if anybody has any insight to this please PM me.
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
tmnt, toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.