The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
allie300
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: florida...unfortunately
Posts: 20
I almost quite literally hate him(warning wall of text)

Long time lurker first time poster here,first I would like to say that I mean no offense to any of his many fans on here and that you are all of course free to agree or disagree with what I say,but having recently gotten the chance to catch up on the new series(which is great in so many ways) yet again I find myself strongly disliking Raphael now I have never been overly fond of his character having watched most of the 2k3 series and read some of the comics his whole"rebel bad boy Mr attitude" schtick is something I never understood the appeal of but accepted has part of he's so wildly popular .In the 2k3 series he had a temper he whacked Mikey on the head on numerous occasions I never liked it then but in this newest incarnation he seems to have taken that mean spiritedness and snarkiness against his brothers up to eleven,I recall in the gauntlet episode him slapping poor Mikey after he trips while trying to get away from the kraang and now not even leo or donnie are safe from his "whacks" it seems,and according to some official sources he is now the strongest of the four turtles which just doesn't sit well with me him having such a obvious advantage over the others.I know their trained ninja I know their rambunctious teenage boys I know fighting is apart of their daily lives (heck I love the fight scenes in this series the choreography is amazing)and I know raph is has good or bad has the writers want to make him but does he really have to be such a ahole all the time I've known Raphael's(not physically abusive but verbally) in real life they are not fun people to be around their nasty attitude is not "cool" and it can be exhausting to be on guard against them 24 7.I'm not calling raph a complete monster and I know his so called bad boy persona is why so many people find him so appealing and more power to them for that I just wish the writers of this show would dial his attitude back a notch and let him learn once and for all that its NOT okay to beat up on your brothers for even the smallest infractions
allie300 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick, raphael


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.