The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Have you ever taken a break from the TMNT?

It's been said you can't have too much of a good thing, but sometimes it's nice to take a little breather every now and then. I just got done watching the entire original Ninja Turtles cartoon, as well as all four movies, so I'm a little burnt out on the green machine. At the moment I'm putting them on the backburner and getting reaquainted with some of my favorite DC heroes like Superman and the Teen Titans. Has anyone ever gone through this?
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.