The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2003, 12:50 AM   #1
Wuffle
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: CA, land of fruits and nuts
Posts: 46
The horrors of insomnia :D

Look at what drawing at 4 am does to a turtle. Started out as one of a few pen sketches I tried to do in under 15 minutes, then I got bored and started finalizing it a bit (hence why it looks really really really sketchy). Then this morning I decided to put some prismacolors to it, and came up with this uh...thing. You can see a few other sketches showing through the paper because I was stupid enough to use markers on regular computer paper. At least scanners make it look good, even if Leo's sword looks really crappy.

Oh, and I think that may be Powerpuff girl Buttercup on the bottom there. She escaped, somehow.

http://www.geocities.com/greencreampuff/leo-colored.jpg
Wuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.