The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the best turtle?
Leo 5 15.15%
Raph 12 36.36%
Mikey 11 33.33%
Don 5 15.15%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2003, 01:23 AM   #11
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Turtle Nincompoop
Hmmm... I never tried that recipe. I gotta try it... when did this idea come about??? Because I've never heard of that concept, but it sounds good nonetheless. *looks for peanuts* Try to find the cream cheese if you can... we're gonna have bugs in our food!!! Oops... you know what I mean...
*pulls cream cheese outta thin air*
WoW.....would ya look at that...... I don't believe thats ever happened before.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.