The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #11
ShredderX633
Foot Soldier
 
ShredderX633's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
Arg I hate it when that happens in a line. I know lines that did that and they got the axe for poor sales. This is the same problem with Transformers keep offering Bumblebees and Cars 2 with Finn McMissiles. They need to get their head in that game and give what we all want. Snakeweed and Baxter Stockman and I guess Leatherhead. I find it amusing that Stockman and Snakeweed both look better than Leatherhead who would have been better if only they got his size right and better articulation. At least they gave their first villain some respect and I confused how Snakeweed got so popular. I was worried that he would be hated, but he's as popular as Dogpound which made me very happy.
ShredderX633 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.