The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2013, 10:31 PM   #11
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by spp View Post
10 actually looks a lot different than Rocksteady when compared side to side. The design, the handle and more is different.

Unless they had a few different molds used for that shield.
I think there were at least 4 different molds for the Sewer Lid Shield. I compared 3 that I had here: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...ght=jokes+Gags

(Don't have a Jokes & Gags version yet)
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.