The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Custom Toys/Collectibles

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
raven6859
Hench Mutant
 
raven6859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 332
Diorama WIP

I don't normally like to post work in progress stuff but it's taking me too long to finish this! I've stuck some bits down just to give a rough idea of what I'm planning:

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


So far I've only really done the easy part, there's a lot more work to be done. There's a lot of sculpting to be done on the extra walls. On the second sewer, I intend to change the hexagonal opening to an arch, just for variety. The TVs have to be cut out and I'll probably just have a plain wall there. I may add another ledge in the corner of second sewer, but I haven't figured out the best way to do it yet. I have a few pipes from the TMNT sewer and the Batman Begins playset to add, and the spare hexagonal gate to use. Any thoughts on the best way to organise the features would be greatly appreciated!
raven6859 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
diorama, fan customs


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.