The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #11
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
I like em all.
Thanks for the toy fair in pack photos.
I am keeping my eyes open for these appearing on line. The shop that I got all if the first wave from, we'll, he is closing down.
The Snakeweed is cool due to being a really wired and different type if figure. Baxter is nice. Leatherhead has always been a favorite of mine. So, of them all, I am looking forward to him most of all.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.