The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
gzilla46
Thug
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Posts: 91
Should Shredder have returned in the 2007 movie.

I liked the movie "TMNT" from 2007, but I was wondering one thing: Should Shredder have returned in that film? He only appeared as a picture. I think it would've been better had they had Shredder be a secondary villain who teamed up with The Generals, sort of like Megatron in 2 out of the 3 Transformers films.

Maybe after Raph didn't finish off Leo in that rooftop battle, Shredder could show up, fight Leo, and defeat him. Then they find out that he is working with the Generals. Then, in the final battle, Shredder could betray the Generals and take charge of unleashing the monsters through the portal.

I still am working on it, but how do you like that so far?

Last edited by gzilla46; 03-23-2013 at 01:35 PM.
gzilla46 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.