The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2003, 08:03 PM   #1
greensborohill
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 138
New

Hello, I'm new here. I loved the turtles cartoon from the early 90's, had atleast 50 action figures, and have seen all three movies.

I've recently gotten back in touch with my inner child and have revisited my love affair with Leo, Mikey, Donny, and Raph. I guess it all started again when I saw that they had new action figures and were coming out with a new series and video game.
greensborohill is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.