The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
Martin
Stone Warrior
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 596
Japanese spelling of TMNT?

Kind of a weird question but I'm not sure if I should trust google on this one.

I want to make a TMNT logo, but I want it to be written in japanese. Thing is, I have no clue of how to spell it. My idea was to use the whole sentence and not the acronym (you know 'teenage mutant ninja turtles'), but maybe I should just look up the different kanji for each of the initials and write it that way... though I'm pretty sure japanese doesn't work like that

I also looked up the different TMNT mangas but I really have no idea of how to replicate what's written in there.

Any help will be appreciated!
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
japan


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.