The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #1
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 861
Rare pic of Leonardo from first movie with Kid.

Found this pic searching google images and had never seen it before so figured I would share it. Sorry if someone else posted this in the past but regardless what a lucky kid I would frame that picture and make it my centerpiece if I were that kid
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leo.jpg (19.6 KB, 197 views)
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.