The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2003, 02:21 PM   #11
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
The bamboo training sessions also reminded me of "Iron Monkey". That was a great movie, I've got to watch it again now.

I really enjoyed Saki gliding around the room like that. He's clearly in touch with his body and his enviroment. His ability to not trip in those baggy pants says it all.

Splinter just gets more and more impressive. The way he launched himself at Casey shows that he's not the frail old rat he's often made out to be. He's also got a biting sense of humor.

This was a great episode, I'm sorely tempted to pry my boyfriend away from the TV so I can watch it again now.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.